We have compiled resources and best practices in this field. While some of the standards may have changed since this posting, we believe the information below still reflects an ideal approach to combat relationship abuse and sexual violence on campuses.
- College Students
- Greek Life: Fraternities
- Greek Life: Sororities
- Athletes and Coaches
- University Staff & Student Staff
- Developing An Intern Program
- University Poster Campaign
- Resources for Resident Assistants
- Rape Culture
- Organizing a Men Against Violence Group
- Prevention vs Awareness
- Myths and Facts Bathroom Flyer
- Women's Bathroom Flyer
- Men's Bathroom Flyer
The most important goals of our programs and website are to 1) decrease victim blaming so that professionals can be effective in supporting survivors seeking help and resources, 2) increase perpetrator accountability through institutional and systemic change, and 3) support the future of the movement to end gender violence by empowering young leaders.