Join the Board of Directors
General Duties of Board members
Board members are volunteer, working positions. Board member obligations include:
- Acquiring sufficient resources for the organization’s operations and to
finance the products and services adequately;
- Upholding the By-laws; participating in Board meetings (currently held every other month);
- Answering Board correspondence between meetings; volunteering for and accepting committee assignments;
- Devoting time to further the goals and purposes of the Center for Relationship Abuse Awareness.
Board membership requires some administrative and leadership skills.
Download an Application
- Download the application as a PDF* form or Word document. Return completed application, along with resume, by mail or email to the adress indicated on the form.
* You must have Abode Acrobat Reader installed to download the PDF form; if you do not have Acrobat Reader, you can get it free here.
Please email volunteers[at]stoprelationshipabuse.org for more information.
Note: We do not provide direct services or consultations about relationship abuse. Please call 800-799-SAFE (7233) if you are in need of assistance or have questions about domestic violence.